Hi, I am a new member of this forum. Back in the 1960's I was give a 12 ga Stevens single shot shotgun., stamped J. Stevens Arms & Tool Co., Chicopee Falls, Mass USA. It has no model number on it, but it does have a 3 digit number of 879 on the receiver behind the trigger guard. There is a patent date stamped on the barrel of Dec 11, 1900, along with Chokebored*Electro Steel. It is missing a few parts, so I am trying to identify the model to obtain the missing parts. I have checked the Numrich arms catalog and online, and cannot get a match. I need a screw on forend with associated metal hardware, ejector and the hinge pin to complete the reconstruction. It has an odd hinge pin, it is a screw in pin with a large slot cut in the receiver where the screw head would be. The replacement parts probably will cost more than the gun is worth, but the gun has sentimental value to me.

I have photos, but I do not at this point have permissions to post them. But if someone thinks they can help me, they could possibly PM me, and I could email the photos to them. Thank you all in advance.