Ive been motoring along now with the normal walnut media tumbler and later in the process using ultrasonic then back into the media for a re shine. I am anal about wanting shiny brass. It doesnt perform any better. I just want those things to look brand new when I open my box. Ive taken a lot of time and gotten my process down to a science, "for me". Although I do from time to time still post on the hall of shame but thats a whole other topic.

My issue is this. Where would I put it / where do you put it, in your reloading steps? Would I still use the media to knock off the range gunk before running them through the dies? Would it basically go into the process where the sonic cleaner and second media run is? As it stands now the media tumbler is my limiting factor on how many pieces of brass I can get started with. I could add an additional media tumbler for a lot less money. The down side to my process is I check every flash hole and wipe out the media dust to be sure no flash holes have any media in them prior to loading. I am thinking that the ss will eliminate this laborious step. Although I hear you need to check to be sure you dont have a pin stuck in there anywhere?

So are they worth it? If I bought one it would be the rebel 17 so not cheap. Its just that I got some brass from a guy a few months ago and it was perfect!!!

I know it does nothing for the performance of the round and I am needlessly chasing something I dont need to but I cant seem to help my self lol. So I want some experiences. Would you buy it again?