Thread: I have been having way to much fun

I have been having way to much fun

With This.

It's a KSG

It holds 15 full size or a Whooping 25 of these

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

That's awesome Deano!
    Scooter

Nice! Love the cool factor of the KSG, but it's not something I'll ever own just because I have no practical need or use for one. Maybe if I lived in Baltimore or St. Louis where I had to worry about fending off rioters and looters on a regular basis I could justify it, but outside of that it would just be a novelty purchase and I'm trying to avoid those types of purchases these days. My 870 Home Defense model will have to suffice in the meantime.

I am curious as to how quiet those mini shells are though, and do they feed from the magazine very well or no?

Actually they still pack quite the punch and still spray 1200 fps, as far as loudness not to harsh but the gun is short, I shot them out of my 34" trap gun and it was like a 20 gauge. the best part is ejecting them they go flying like 20' so if you miss with the spray you have a second chance to hit them with the shell.LOL

Dean
    RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.

They also make a mini slug and Buckshot version, Cool.

Dean
    Last edited by scope eye; 12-21-2016 at 08:52 AM.

Dean

Not sure how I missed the last couple posts...I like it Deano! Hmm....now I may need one lol
    Scooter
    I'm the Boss. I make sure what she wants gets done.