Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOLY CRAP! Is Sniper Forum as bad as ARF.com? Was I wrong here?

Banned

HOLY CRAP! Is Sniper Forum as bad as ARF.com? Was I wrong here?

Browsing over there I came across this thread and put in my .02. Number one I was agreeing with someone else. Number 2, I think my recommendation directly correlates to his exact questioning. Does it not? Why would this offend someone? And it was only directed towards me. Was my post somehow threatening, or "know it all"? I just can't figure this one out. I met this same attacking for no reason on AR15forum. Disgusting. This guy Orkan seems to be a SUPER ELITIST! One of his posts is about $4000 scopes are the only thing scopes that are worthy. You know, the "money makes me a better person" kind of low life. I'm sad for him.

http://www.sniperforums.com/forum/ri...ould-i-go.html

Have you noticed that there are not a whole lot of active contributors that have been there 3 or more years.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Yeah, I got the "heave-HO!" from there years ago, and haven't lost any sleep over it yet. If I gotta bow to the gods of anyone to be allowed to post, I'll happily just leave.
    I'm a firm believer in the theory that if it bleeds, I can kill it.

I don't go to that place anymore either. Only thing I see that you did that I would not have was even bothering to respond to the Troll. I think his avatar says it all. That is what ignore buttons are for.
    Last edited by wbm; 12-17-2016 at 10:37 AM.

That guy has to be the single most ignorant D-Bag I think I have ever seen on a forum in my life. Don't sweat it, it must be his entire life's mission to do what he did to you.
    Ed Bell, PA Deer Hunter & NRA Life Member ~ “The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.”~

Banned
    Hahahahahahaha, I fount pics of this dude. Your not kidding about TROLL!

Isn't there some kind of law about.... "If your gonna be ugly, and nasty on the INSIDE, you should have SOMETHING to back it up on the outside)? Eh,maybe I just came up with that, I don't know. But C'mon! He even has one with his shirt off, from the back with his arms making muscles, and that rifle across his back. Just the camp pants on. It's laughable. The guy tells me "You would KNOW if I threatened you!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What went through my mind was a line from The Boondock Saints: "Ya Look Real Sca-ry Roc!"

Banned
    And that's a Desert Tech BULLPUP, that comes to his WASTE! What is he-bout 5'2"? Oh this is too much! I want to post this on there, but they will kick me off! He is SO protected! Just like Mark Larue-BeDooBeDoo on ARF.com

One thing I have learned in life... people who act like that D-Bag are usually the ones who's nutsacks are in a mason jar on their wife's mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Phranque View Post
    One thing I have learned in life... people who act like that D-Bag are usually the ones who's nutsacks are in a mason jar on their wife's mantle.
    True that!

Basic Member
    Bunch tool bags over there. Love the story about the savage 11 that the guys dad threw down in the woods. What a joke. As for "Okan", this idiot has a $9,000 rig to shoot yotes? Idiot....

Basic Member
    What's worse is when you encounter that elitism in gun stores. One fella told me that a 26 nosler shooting factory ammo has a much better barrel life than a 260 remington. Another fella at that same gun store told me that a 50bmg rifle will have a barrel life of 20,000 rounds. Another one told me that 223 bullets didn't drop at 1000 yards.
    They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Banned
    Yes, I've seen that many times. This guy owns, rather, looks like his dad owns a place or baught him a place called primal rights. He has a YouTube channel as well. Look at the dude's short, fat sausage fingers! Gross! On the forum he talks about shooting professionally. But his videos are almost all killing 'yotes, or talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVypcypK4M4&t=2s

And his pistol knowledge & handling in laughable!

Dave, I don't care for the guy or his page. Never even watched his vids. I didn't like you when you came on this website because you tried to pick fights with respected members. I think it is funny that you have gotten spanked on several websites and you run over hear and complain. test your metal and tell this fella what a dope he is. Prove you point. If you get booted no big deal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    Dave, I don't care for the guy or his page. Never even watched his vids. I didn't like you when you came on this website because you tried to pick fights with respected members. I think it is funny that you have gotten spanked on several websites and you run over hear and complain. test your metal and tell this fella what a dope he is. Prove you point. If you get booted no big deal.

Oh I know. But ya get over stuff. This is nothing new to me, hahahaha. I'm pushing 39yo and I've been on these gun forums since the late 90's. Car forums as well. Nothing new. Eh, there are disagreements, arguments here...but there is no ONE GUY WHO EVERYONE MUST BOW TO here. That place, ARF.com...there is this close little sect of people who suck the the balls of one dude and attack every "new kid" that comes to play in thier sandbox. I don't even remember what we argued about?? I don't have any probs with anyone here now. But again, it doesn't matter because everyone here is on an equal playing field. It's not about being spanked. There is never a winner. And I did absolutely nothing wrong there! I answered a guys question and was attack immediately! Oh, you should see the PMs I sent him. Here is the last one. I'm sure he will go "TELL on me", and I'll be booted. I'm done there anyway. I have no respect or want to stay a part of any MONARCHY!
    You are a liar and a fraud! I found several threads JUST LIKE THIS! http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread....-Rimfire/page3

I was right. You've made a career lying, cheating & acting like an Interweb TOUGH GUY! Even though your about what, 5'2" 3"?? BTW.. How's your lawsuit for LIBEL going against that Phillip, and all the others on the other forum you were crying about?? Your such a little girl! Your the owner of a gun shop that your daddy & mommy baught you. You say to me about building 60 guns! HUH?? I doubt you've ever built a thing! In 2006 you are talking about your SUPER AWESOME Olympic Arms AR15! Now that's a piece of crap! I had probably 6 or 7 ARs and about 20 AKs built by 2006! I have NEVER purchased an AR15! The ones I build are better. Then you go on about being a professional, and shooting for a living.. Where is your name listed among US, or even North Dakota long range rifle shooting competitors? It's not! Because you are a fraud- a fake! And it doesn't matter what you say. You and I both know the truth. You have a laughable you tube channel with mostly videos of killing 'yotes. WOW! And then your videos with pistol are just hilarious! That tiny little pos xdm(Croatian garbage), looks GIANT in your little fat girl hands. Your little fat sausage links fumbling around. Hahahahahahahaha!!! Why don't we enlighten everyone to all of your lies? So, now go tell on me & show the mods this to get me kicked off now aren't you? I'm outa here anyway. Maybe I'll call you sometime. But I have everything saved. I bet people would find this all hilarious, Dykstra. Pathetic!

Banned
    My big pet peeve is there is no reason to be nasty to someone! If you don't agree with someone, fine! Make your point! But don't make a point to tell the other person they are wrong, and spreading misinformation. No need for that. And CERTAINLY NO NEED involve yourself in a an argument two other people are having! I don't do that. I never attack someone's opinion or tell them they are wrong. And I NEVER get involved in anyone else's argument that I wasn't a part of. That's what people have done to me EVERY time. I never start the argument. But I finish them verrrry well. Lol. J/k. No, there's never a winner. But I thought this deuschers nonsense would be humorous here.

LongRange
    LMAO...i was just getting ready to post the same thing!!

i will also add that while i dont care for the way greg talks to ppl i do like that he says what he thinks and dont mince words about it...i am the same way in real life im just a little more tactful about it. to the OP...either call him out or let it go...after all its the internet right...but like Robinhood i dont get why you bring the drama here.

Don't make me find some of your first post David.

LongRange
    here we go AGAIN!!!

Banned
    Don't make me find some of your first post David.
    Here, I'll take care of it. This was the very first one.
    http://www.savageshooters.com/showth...old-savage-110

I made a simple comment, and this nucklehead makes up a rediculous story!!! And I wasn't even talking to him. He had no reason to come at me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRange View Post
    here we go AGAIN!!!
    Lol! Nah! It won't be bad anymore LongRange! I told you, I love all yous. Even if your still cross with me...which I doubt anybody is. But if ya are, oh well.

LongRange
    i have no personal problem with you Dave but it seems that every where you go drama follows and from what ive seen you do egg it on...like here in the thread that you brought up...

WOW! With that type of shooting, I'm sure your a very well known competitor in the country. I would love to see some of your awards. Most impressive indeed, since NO OTHER COMPETITION SHOOTER IN THE COUNTRY USES A 30 CAL.

Note to self..... Add name (hingedthinker) to list of "forum story tellers".

Banned
    My post was AFTER he called me out about recommending the OP keep his 270 because it is ballistically superior to 308. The guy had nothing to do with it and calls me out. He said this:

"Please help me understand this. I shot my S 10FCP in .308 yesterday at 1350 yards (8 shots to hit working windage 36" rect. plate). I also hit a 12" plate dead center at 1200 yards on 2nd shot several times. Once I dialed this in, I feel I could do it repeatedly given the same conditions. So how does a .270 "out range" a .308?"
    Oh yeah, and here was where you came Robinhood. (Not you LongRange)

http://www.savageshooters.com/showth...eck-this-first!!

Post #12, last one. Again, Robinhood, you were nasty to me for something you weren't even involved in!!! Please tell me you guys understand what I'm saying?? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

But like I said, I like you all here. Just dont get pissy with someone expressing an opinion, and keep your mouth shut if it doesn't in love you. That's all I'm saying. Just pet peeve. ESPECIALLY when it's aimed at me. I don't do that to people. I just posted my first stuff here.

Dave..... We are yanking your chain. Relax, you make it too fun.

LongRange
    I'm done here because it's a waste of my time... and again Dave I don't have a personal problem with you but read the words you just posted...if you don't get it I don't know what to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Lol. I get it. That was my point with continuing it. I know everything here is good. Tell you the truth. I always have a smile on my face. Even when dealing with the fraud over at snipersjoke or whatever. I've been through so much, crippled, almost died lost my daughter. This world is full of so much bad, you really can't let little things make you angry. Put your faith in & praise The Lord. Have a great time with this.

So yeah, back to Gregory Dykstra, he tells be he built 60 firearms last year. I guess he counts changing the barrels on those DTA bull pup chassis as "building" LOL! Why do people lie about things?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast