Guys,
I need your help. I acquired a Model 111, non-accutrigger, with detachable magazine and am in the process of disassembling it for cleaning. However, try as I might, I cannot get the bolt assembly screw loose. I usually use the "place it upside down with quality 1/4-inch hex key in place and jump on it" method I learned on this site. Up until now, this method has always worked. Not this time, this beastly BAS is on tight! I have looked in the FAQ section, searched past posts, and the Internet for possible suggestions but nothing has worked so far. I've chilled it in the freezer and even tried spraying the propellant from canned air on it (holding the can upside down to spray the liquid propellant onto the BAS to chill it) and then trying my normal method to get it loose. No luck so far.

I'm out of ideas. I guess I could try taking it to my local gunsmith, but I'm not sure what they would do/try that I cannot. I can't be the first person this has happened to. Should I try heat? I know many of you here have disassembled more 110/111s than I will probably ever own, so any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post and offer up suggestions to get this stubborn BAS loose.

-Aaron