Thread: After market Barrel/ picatinny rail

Sig226

After market Barrel/ picatinny rail

Does anyone know what size and what make Picatinny rail that will fit the Savage 93 that does not cost $60.00 I am not one to spend that much money on name brand things especially when the cost to make it is like $5.00!!
    Also I am looking to get a bull barrel for the 93 in .22 wmr I have tried to look for one but I can't find any less then $600 Thanks for all the info still new to Savage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sig226
    Nothing????

snipes
    Just a guess sig226, but a search for "picatinny rail" in this subforum turns up a number of results from different manufacturers. The two most common ones are well under $60. No help on the bull barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sig226 View Post
    Does anyone know what size and what make Picatinny rail that will fit the Savage 93 that does not cost $60.00 I am not one to spend that much money on name brand things especially when the cost to make it is like $5.00!!
    Also I am looking to get a bull barrel for the 93 in .22 wmr I have tried to look for one but I can't find any less then $600 Thanks for all the info still new to Savage

I bought an EGW 20 MOA base for my MKII, same receiver, and it was about $35.

As far as buying and swapping barrels? You may be better off just selling the gun you have and buy the one you want. Probably not what you want to hear, but certainly cheaper than a $600 barrel! You could get a complete gun for far less than that. Savage rimfire guns are relatively inexpensive.