Thread: Didn't need know where to put this one

Randyc

Didn't need know where to put this one

Hey Guys,
    wasnt sure where to post this,

i placed and paid for a trigger from SSS in may, I still have not seen my trigger and was wondering if something might have happened that would be the reason for This?
    Imknow he is backed up with orders, but this is going on several months.

Basic Member
    First, I have no direct knowledge of what the delay is but this comes up a lot and it is not limited to just one vendor. Most are small Mom & Pop shops so any personnel problems bring everything to a halt. If they get behind they may have to choose between doing work or responding to costumers.

SSS has a good reputation so I would think you will receive the trigger you ordered, but again I have no direct knowledge of what the delay is.

Randyc
    Thank you for the reply,
    I have had the same thought for a while now, but after this long you have to wonder if there is a problem as well.
    Last time mtalked to them I was told they had some being finished up and would be shipping in two weeks, that was first of June.
    Hope it's soon, and glad I don't have my rifle down waiting on it. I have my factory, non accutrigger at a safe 1.5lb. With no slam fire nor vibration fire. So I'm not down for it, but that's still $100 out and no part for it. Guess I can wait it out.

Basic Member
    I feel your pain.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Randyc View Post
    Thank you for the reply,
    I have had the same thought for a while now, but after this long you have to wonder if there is a problem as well.
    Last time mtalked to them I was told they had some being finished up and would be shipping in two weeks, that was first of June.
    Hope it's soon, and glad I don't have my rifle down waiting on it. I have my factory, non accutrigger at a safe 1.5lb. With no slam fire nor vibration fire. So I'm not down for it, but that's still $100 out and no part for it. Guess I can wait it out.
    You need to contact SSS, if the response is not satisfactory, then if not good with the response, have them refund your money.