Thread: just venting about shipping.

nobody

just venting about shipping.

I ordered a new 20 m.o.a. base for my savage .223. was watching the tracking number and saw it hit my local place Saturday. I ran up there early this morning while they were loading the trucks(I mean early this morning). they said they had given it to the united states postal service. I went to the post office. they couldn't find it anyplace. I ran home. waited on the mail man. we talk daily. we know each other to say the least. nope. not there!! shows it being delievered tomorrow with my new drone with the fancy camera.

normally I show up while they are loading the trucks and pick my packages up for my rifles. they know me when I walk in and we all cut up and laugh. I know my normal ups driver on a personal level also(I help him install solar panels on his barn to run his lights and what few electrical items he has). same with fedex!!!

am I addicted to on line shopping for firearm parts? the only people I don't know are the people who dropped off my new grizzly lathe a month ago.

Since you mentioned you bought a lathe, have you investigated the ITAR regulations.?
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

nobody
    nope. I make farm machinery products!!

nobody
    I have a very nice digital end mill as well. you know farm machinery needs all kinds of work wood as well as medal.