Hello all. I am new to the forum, and honestly new to owning my own hunting rifle. I have used my dad's rifles for years, and am also an active duty Marine, so I have plenty of experience shooting. I purchased a 111 Long Range Hunter in .300WM about 6 months ago and mounted a vortex diamondback HP scope on it. I have been shooting it quite a bit in preparation for this year's hunting season. I have probably put 2 or 3 hundred rounds through it. The problem is that I am still not very confident in the rifle... I know that is a bit vague... I did quite a bit of research on the various models available before i bought the rifle and I know it has a good reputation as accurate. I zeroed it at 200 yards and the best group I can get out of it is about 6 to 8 inches off a bipod in the prone. I can shoot a smaller group than that with an AR kneeling from the same distance. When I increase the distance the problem obviously compounds, and with hunting season getting close I am worried. I have been shooting 180 grain remington core lokt ammo, which isn't the best stuff available but I don't think it should make THAT much of a difference. or am I wrong on that? Are there any issues with these rifles I might need to address to tighten the groups up a bit? I have noticed that the compensator that came on it always comes loose after a few rounds, does anyone have issues with those? Any help you can offer would be much appreciated.