I have finished (for now) modifying my Weather Warrior. It includes a Stocky's Tundra Thumb-hole Stock, a Shooters Ridge Bi-pod, and an Osprey International 6-24x Scope.

I am extremely happy with the Stocky's Stock. It really did reduce the felt recoil. When I shot it with the composite stock, I could only take about 7 rounds before I wanted to quit. After the new stock I shot a whole box of ammo and only quit because of the cost of each round ($2.86) and the barrel was getting hot.

I had my local gunsmith glass bed the stock and he did a stellar job. (Dave from Adventure Outdoors in Marietta GA). He also told me that he could machine a muzzle brake into the barrel for around $200. Comments from readers on the pros and cons of this would be appreciated.

The Bi-pod is not a swivel type. I wish I had spent the extra Jackson and gotten the swivel type. The gun lists to the left with this one cinched down. I will probably take it back if I can't figure out a way to level it without bending metal.

I will try to add pics after posting

The Osprey International Scope is still under evaluation. It seemed to track correctly but I hit a lateral limit and had to take the rings off the mount and add shims. After shimming it centered dead on at 50 yards. By the time I got to the 100 I had just about run a whole box of 180 gr Winchester Supreme Ballistic Silvertips through. So I took a few shots and decided to finish another day ( So I can save up for another box of ammo, ha ha). But seriously, the rounds are expensive so I wanted a cold barrel before I finished at the 100 yd line.