Thread: Cabela's 10T 6.5 Creedmor

Basic Member

Cabela's 10T 6.5 Creedmor

Does anybody own this specific rifle from Cabela's? I heard Cabela's had the rifle specifically made with a few upgrades. If so, do you have any comments, suggestions.? Looking at possibly buying one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Banned
    I looked at one, looks like a pretty good setup. It has the smooth nut so a bit of a bugger to get the first one off.

Other than that, If you like the tactical type setup it looked very good. Good value, maybe a stock upgrade.

bryan69125
    I just bought one a week ago. I put a Vortex Razor HD 5-20 EBR-2 Mrad on it. This Friday I am getting the barrel threaded and putting on a Kahntrol Solutions muzzle brake and I will be getting a set of dies so hopefully Saturday I can break the barrel in and shoot some groups. I plan on trying it out at some PRS matches in the future.

Basic Member
    I have one in 308, i love it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Basic Member
    I have one in 308 and one in 6.5 creedmoor. The 308 is a tac driver from the 1st shot. Had some issues with the creedmoor but think I have it worked out. Hit the range today after putting it in my Cadex chassis. Shot Hornady 143 ELD-X commercial and then some reloads. Worked up a batch of 140 ELD-M with RL-17 and superformance. So far so good. Just posted my targets from today shooting a batch of reloads with RL-17 and Superformance. Posted chrono data too. Look into the build section of cadex OT core build.
    Last edited by bearcatrp; 07-18-2016 at 10:38 PM.
    Savage 10 FCP-SR 308, 300BO PCS

I have one in Creedmoor, good shooter for the price I think it's an unbeatable value. I needed a cheek riser to get a good sight picture from my XTR II 4-20 in Seekins low rings. Have decided to upgrade to a chassis system. PM me if your interested in the cheek riser as I won't need it anymore with the chassis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD_MIKE
    bryan69125- What rings did you use? Low? Medium? I ordered the same scope yesterday. Picking up the gun on Thursday.

code.e.616
    I put a PST 4-16x50 and it fit with low rings. With plenty of room

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would get the lowest rings you can find. With the AccuStock I needed a cheek riser and low rings to get a sight picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk