So I've had this planned for about 2 weeks. But things kept coming up either with my disabilities, or my son not being around.(he's only 16, but works, and is a TOTAL teenager.) I origionally wanted the picture to show my son(Aiden), & I showing off our custom built rifles and enjoying a past time that we share as father & son. This is his first AR15. He purchased every part, and completely built it himself. I designed it & chose the parts because, well, that's what I do. But I was only there for guidence. He did it with his two hands.(I razzed him, saying I do it faster with only ONE HAND, LOL) I could not be more proud. BUT!! Because of the media and public frenzy, over a horrible tragedy, my wife doesn't want to post the picture on her Face Page. Now I don't do that stuff. But she only has family & friends able to view her page. THIS is the only form of social media I participate in. And only because I started on car forums when all this INTERWEB public forum stuff first came into being around '99 '00. What happened was an absolute tragedy. And I am heart broken for the families. But this picture was meant to show my friends & family a fun recreation shared by my son & I. So, I hope some of you enjoy it.