Picked up my BA Stealth yesterday, cleaned and lubed, ran ammo through chamber, a few fed issues, these smoothed as action worked more. Issue on 10 round clip as stated, fit too tight with 10 rounds. Ruger PR and my Magpul 20 round clips for DPMS 308 do not appear to fit. MDT has reasonable priced clips, but with 10 round issue I will probably try Magpul AICS compatible.

Over all fit and finish was excellent. Chassis is 1 piece and there are no seems. Balance is right before mag well. They even put grooves to make barricade shooting not slide. Looks like a Porsche. What does come across is the stock being homely. It is a FAB recoil reducing, I have on a few of my rifles and it works well. May swap for a Luth-AR stock if the FAB doesn't work for me. My rear bag will take some getting used to on the stock, may need larger.

Magpul M-loc rails work perfectly (not included with rifle, I use an Atlas Bi-pod so I needed them). There is also a stud for sling or Harris style bi-pod.

Off to range today to sight in, then hopefully 600 yd at Talladaga Wednesday. Will post about results.

So far liking the Savage, how it shoots will be the real test. RPR's tend to widen group after 5 shots, interesting to compare (my wife has the RPR in 6.5).

Thanks Cameron