I've got an older model 16 without the accutrigger. Blind box magazine. I can't even find the rifle on line. I took to gun smith because it would pull spent cartridge back but not extract. He tightened a nut that hold the bolt handle on and it worked for part of a range trip. It's a 300 wsm in ss and now when I set my brass shoulders back .002 doing full length resizing the bolt is super hard to close on a brass case only or,loaded with projectile. Bolt is not one with pin and bearing. Has brass piece on side of bolt and a groove in the bolt that lets a small piece come from the receiver when bolt is in full open position. Number one I'd like to know what kind of gun it is. Was told a weather warrior but they all have magazines and accutrigger except Stevens which my barrel says savage. Is my head space off for the bolt to be so tight. Was also wondering if I could buy a ne bolt and where. Back to the smith again I suppose but tightening the screw in back of the bolt isn't going to fix either issue.