Thread: Local gun shop, break in, smash and grab

Basic Member

Local gun shop, break in, smash and grab

Each morning eat a live green toad, it will be the worst thing you'll have face all day.

I don't understand why more shops don't secure their handguns in safes after hours. The shop I worked at emptied four large display cases nightly and cabled together all long guns to the wall. None of that took much effort. Plus the doors had barricades for cars and bars on the doors and all windows.

Last month several shops up here in Norcal has smash and grabs where cars backed through the front glass doors.

Most of us were raised in a time where the majority of people were somewhat honest. This just isn't true any more. I am shocked at the number of people who have no concern for breaking the law. From politicians and businessmen to the common thief. We are quickly becoming a third world country where most homes will need to be a compound with gates and dogs to just keep what we work for.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood View Post
    We are quickly becoming a third world country where most homes will need to be a compound with gates and dogs to just keep what we work for.
    I would agree with the exception of who will be living in the security of the compound. It wont be us for sure.

Team Savage
    Too much liberal thinking from the top down. If the politicians can get away with it, why not me?? And you can not punish them because it would be against their constitutional rights. Especially in California where women are women and so are a lot of the men.

You think most of it would be connected to the drug business???? If you can't buy guns over the counter, "legal like", why not just do a drive thru at all hours of the early morning??
    Less paper work to deal with. AND, no waiting period!!
    Oz never gave nothing to the Tin Man, that he didn't already have.

Basic Member
    I'm still hoping for some arrests of the Wall Street criminals who collapsed the world economy in 2008. Yea, like that'll ever happen!

Basic Member
    Update: Two under arrest, one on the run...
    ELIZABETHTOWN, Pa. (WHTM) – Three Maryland people with significant ties to the Bloods and Crips street gangs have been charged with a burglary at the Trop Gun Shop, police said.

Parrise “Prince” Valentine, 25, of Edgewood; Lena L. Griffith, 32, of Abington; and Shawn “Magic” Prim, 29, of Havre De Grace, are charged with burglary, theft, and other charges in regard to the incident May 29, when police said two men smashed the front glass door and display cases to steal nine handguns.
    Valentine had one of the stolen guns when he was arrested last month in Lycoming County. Griffith was arrested June 1 on unrelated charges. Prim remains at large and likely has one of the stolen guns, police said.
    Investigators believe gang members have the remaining guns.
    Bill
    Each morning eat a live green toad, it will be the worst thing you'll have face all day.

What,no cool gangsta nickname for the girl?
    "An armed society is a polite society"
    "...shall not be infringed" What's the confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by 243LPR View Post
    Lena "Lil G" Griffith. Hope this helps.

L.L. Cool G possibly?

Quote Originally Posted by BroadSide View Post
    I don't understand why more shops don't secure their handguns in safes after hours. The shop I worked at emptied four large display cases nightly and cabled together all long guns to the wall. None of that took much effort. Plus the doors had barricades for cars and bars on the doors and all windows.

Last month several shops up here in Norcal has smash and grabs where cars backed through the front glass doors.
    The shop I worked in also locked up all handguns and cable secured the rifles/shotguns in the rack.

Quote Originally Posted by 243LPR View Post
    How about "skank".

bowhunt
    Same thing happened in Streator IL recently. 5 guys stole a jeep (owned by a concealed carry instructor....ironically) and used it to smash through the front of a gun shop and steal a bunch of guns. I wonder how many other similar things have happened around the nation recently.......what are they preparing for.......?

Basic Member
    Maybe it's a new "Fast and Furious" operation, only this time they're stealing guns so they don't come back to bite them in the butt....again.

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunt View Post
    I wonder how many other similar things have happened around the nation recently.......what are they preparing for.......?
    The Promised Anarchy.
    The Dunning-Kruger effect is alive and well.

Need guns to shoot cops,what else. Then they have more evidence that all guns are evil and nobody should have them,legally or otherwise.