Something was really wrong with this picture:: I had traded into a 2014 vintage B-Mag in excellent condition. Put a trusty scope onto the rifle and bought some cartridges. There were Hornady 20gr. rounds. All was well until the wheels came off. Got the rifle shooting and zeroed in at 50yds then moved to 100 yards. The groups could be measured with an average screen door. The second round was a total misfire-one of two. Shortly after the first dud a second round malfunction. The action was filled with smoke! The case had failed at the rim. In the process the trigger guard turned out to have been broken. This was on my watch so I'll take responsibility. The rifle continued to show no accuracy. There was a second misfire plus some necessary double strikes to get rounds to fire. The case head was pushed out where it contacted the bolt face and was convex-kinda odd looking. All this happened in thirty five rounds. I will speak to maker of rifle and ammunition. Why does this stuff happen on long weekends? I am considering putting this rifle and remaining shells in the yard of somebody I really do not like under the cover of dark. Rant over.