Thread: Berger Bullets production upgrade and inventory !

barefooter56

Berger Bullets production upgrade and inventory !

Shooters,
    Please see the attachment below for information on Berger Bullets production upgrades and current inventory !

Berger Bullets In Stock Now!

Posted May 26, 2016
    We take great pride and delight in relaying the news that Berger has successfully proven a significant increase in the amount of match grade quality bullets we can produce. After implementing the solution to our jacket making process in March of 2016, we are averaging nearly two times our record jacket output. The best news is that these jackets meet and beat our industry leading .0003 TIR wall uniformity tolerance. Additionally, as an unexpected side benefit, they are also exceeding our expectations in bullet forming performance.
    We’ve been working very hard on a key challenge at Berger. The challenge is in reducing the excessive time it takes to set up the jacket making press to achieve the .0003 or better TIR wall thickness uniformity that is required. A set up that should take between 3 to 5 days frequently stretched into several weeks. And far too frequently, set ups that took weeks ran into months.
    This reality had a tremendous negative impact on our ability to make enough bullets. It also made it impossible for us to establish a dependable production schedule. We recognize that many who enjoy the higher quality Berger provides are willing to wait but they can’t wait forever especially lacking a reasonably accurate notion of how long. Our shooters are understandably compelled to create loads with other brands since it is better to shoot anything than it is to not shoot at all regardless of which brand is being used.
    The good news is that those who have been frustrated by the lack of availability of Berger Bullets will see that we’ve solved this problem in a big way. I am thrilled to relay that we are two months into a jacket production output rate that is nearly two times our highest output rate to date and, of course, the jacket quality is the same (and in some ways better). It is clear now that we’ve identified and resolved the bottleneck in our ability to consistently produce .0003 TIR jackets.
    This is not to suggest that many things were going poorly, but as a result of us being empowered with these impactful tools, we see now how we can use them to explore important things in new and enhanced ways. Getting stronger with using these tools means nothing but good things for our shooters, their results and the rifle shooting experience.
    I regard these and other soon to be announced changes to Berger as being as impactful to the rifle shooting experience as the day Walt turned his first jacket to achieve .0003 TIR over half a century ago. Shooters will see for themselves that our bullets are more readily available and will continue to be in far greater numbers. This marks the dawning of a new age for Berger and for those who shoot our bullets. We didn’t change everything; we are making what was already great even better, genuinely.
    Eric Stecker, President
    Below is a list of the bullets we currently have in stock.
    Contact us today to place your order, while supplies last.
    Order Online: buybergerbullets.com
    714-441-7200 or sales@bergerbullets.com.

http://www.bergerbullets.com/inventory-update/

We heard you and are stepping up our game !

Thanks for buying our bullets !
    Take care,
    Phil Hoham
    Berger Bullet Tech
    Last edited by barefooter56; 05-27-2016 at 12:31 PM.

LongRange
    great news its been kinda hard to find what i shoot in bulk.

Yeah I saw that in my email the other day, is good news!! But Bullets.com here in the Communist Republic of Washington or Bruno down in Phoenix typically never runs out of the bulk packs.
    I'm a firm believer in the theory that if it bleeds, I can kill it.

Basic Member
    They still don't have my 80 VLD's
    [COLOR=#ff0000]Hello to all you nice folks at NSA :)[/COLOR]

barefooter56
    Texas Solo,
    Tentative production date is early June 2016 sir.

Basic Member
    Barefooter, since your in the know, Any word on a 30 cal elite Hunter?
    Thanks -Leo

barefooter56
    Leo,
    I know its on our radar but have not heard of a release date yet. Look for our new product announcements coming this fall or just before SHOT. In the mean time you can use our CLASSIC HUNTER 168 and 185 .30 cal bullets. They are like the elite hunter bullets but with a SAMMI length nose dimension.
    Take care,
    Phil Hoham
    Berger Bullet Tech

Basic Member
    Thanks for the response,
    I actually have had pretty good luck with the 185 CH. But a Heavy high BC hybrid Hunter in the 200-220gr area would be epic

barefooter56
    Quote Originally Posted by Londerko View Post
    Thanks for the response,
    I actually have had pretty good luck with the 185 CH. But a Heavy high BC hybrid Hunter in the 200-220gr area would be epic
    We like Epic ! Stand by!
    Take care,
    Phil Hoham
    Berger Bullet Tech

Heavy 6.5! Heavy 6.5!!!

Just continue making the Fat-kid-chasing-cake-reliable bullets you always have, and all will be well.
    I'm a firm believer in the theory that if it bleeds, I can kill it.