Good afternoon shooters! Very glad I found this forum, I will beginning to build a long range rifle this year on a Savage 11 platform. In the mean time, I bought a new Bmag as well, and for a handful of reasons. One of the bigger reasons is the hope that I can build it into a much more affordable to shoot model of what my long range rifle will be. I bought a Boyds Pro Varmint stock for my Bmag, which they have the same for my 11 when I start to make that built. Both also having accu trigger, they both should feel similar in hand.

Now to my question, have many glass bedded their bmags? I have read a good bit of guys using Boyds stocks and doing something with an O ring (?) but have not seen much on glass bedding. I talked to my smith and he can for this rifle for around $100, so I am jumping on it when the Boyds is delivered. I only have 50 rounds though mine currently, but my last 30 shots at 100 yards were holding around a 1.5'' group with very few flyers (the ones I had were probably me). That is with a very old 9x scope I had. I expect to go to the BSA 6-24x44mm since they have great reviews for the price. I am also very rusty with shooting rifles, I haven't in years, so I have to work on form for sure.