I've decided my F1 Shooting Chrony isn't cutting it anymore.

I've had sporadic readings lately and today it really didn't help my confidence in this chrony one bit

Tested my 260, suppressed vs non suppressed to see poi shifts and velocity changes. Shot out of a dirty barrel (at least 50 rounds since last cleaning. This chrony had me at 2835 fps for speed last Summer when I developed the load. Today my results were:

First shot suppressed: 2744
Second shot- non suppressed: 2740

Next 3 shots were suppressed, removing and reinstalling the suppressor between shots.

1) 2998 fps
2) 3014 fps
3) 3020 fps

So either non are correct, or this suppressor slows the bullet almost 100 fps the first shot them speeds them up almost 200 fps for the consecutive shots. All shots suppressed were bout .5" at 100 yards.

I noticed some stiffer bolt lifts due to the back pressure of the suppressor, which is why I wanted to test the velocity difference today. I had no stiff bolt lift on any suppressed shots, including the ones that apparently are traveling at speeds that are unheard of for this cartridge.

So what's a good chrony to use. I'd prefer one that isn't terribly fancy as I just need to readout to be accurate.

Or is this chrony correct and I just have the greatest suppressor on earth? Lol