I know this gets asked a million times guys, but I'm going to ask it again. I've looked high and low for the answer I'm looking for, but either the threads I find aren't specific enough (part numbers, and what not), or the links posted within are no longer good, or the pictures are no longer viewable. I want to replace the stock on my Savage 111 Trophy Hunter XP, chambered in 7mm Rem Mag. The rifle has the bottom bolt release, plastic trigger guard and bottom piece, and a detachable box magazine. The options are limited I know, but I'm not even sure what my options are to be truthful. I know for a fact, that I do NOT want a laminate stock. I want a full aluminum bed block stock. I'm not too picky as to the weight of the stock. I really like the Hogue stocks, and would buy one in a heart beat, but the descriptions of the stocks are not clear enough. I'm not sure if they will fit my rifle or not. If they will not fit, what can I do to make it fit? I know I've read that people have converted there rifles to blind magazines, but I can't for the life of me find the part numbers needed to convert my rifle to a blind magazine. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make one of Hogues Full Aluminum Bed Block Stocks to fit my rifle. Can someone please spell it out for me? Links, part numbers, pictures, whatever it takes would be much appreciated. I love this rifle, but the stock is junk. Here is a link to the Hogue Stocks.

https://www.hogueinc.com/stocks/sava...n/dbm/standard

Savage 111 7mm Rem Mag
Vortex Viper HS-T 4-16x44 VMR-1 MRAD
BlackHawk 0 Moa Picatinny Rail & 30mm Rings
2.18" Scope Height
Rifle Basix Sav-2 Trigger
168 Grain Berger VLD Hunting Bullet
69.4 Grains Hodgdon H1000 Powder
Remington Brass Trimmed to 2.490”
Winchester Large Rifle Magnum Primer
Bullet seated .010” Off Lands
3050 fps According to my Chrony