been reloading for over 25 yrs but just got into bench shooting 2 yrs now. i picked up a mod 12 lrvp a few months back and just plain out love shooting it (neglecting my 308 tigershark ) but couldnt figure out why sometime the same load shoots great the next so so (.3" groups the .6" groups ) i have been looking at my shot targets to try and figure out why i have a flyer every now and them .so i went back to my reloading logs and loaded up some that i had marked as good reload and shoot again my reloading is as follows clean and inspect brass measure and trim if nedded.debur inside and out , neck size with lee collet die using the same pressure , prime,drop powder (i measure every load ) seat bullet off ogive (i use a lock-n-load comparitor for bullet i shoot so they all seat off lands the same) in the past i would set my seating die (lee) up measure a few and load them .but this time i started measuring every loaded case and found that they are not the same ( loaded them @1.953 which is .01 off the lands) most were dead on but some were as much as .004 different . i am thinking that this is the reason for a flyer i get from time to time (temp and humidity is close to the same down here in the summer and i check wind flags and wait for it to die down before i shoot . i also keep my barrel cool waiting between 5 shot strings and clean it after 25 rnds which is what a shoot at each target 5 5 shot groups . and it noticed that it does this with different heads ie 69gr smk and hornady 75 match .i dont have this problem with my rcbs dies(match comp.bushing set with micrometer seating die). could it be the lee seater die is the culprit? if so i'll pick up a rcbsor foster,redding micro seating die.