I was a very vocal supporter of Cadex after my previous build that wears a cadex chassis. Ive been having a 6.5 cm build going on since December. As the rifle was getting close to being finished my builder ordered a Cadex chassis about a month ago, maybe more. My builder even signed up to be a rep. Well a month went by with no chassis and no word on when to expect one. No one would respond to him or myself. I even emailed the top rep for the entire country who helped on my last build. Not response at all. This is a 1500 $ chassis. I told him that I was about to jump brands and that I would also be vocal about my displeasure with there business practices of ignoring their customers. Well here it is!!! I switched to the newest Accuracy International and it shipped the next day. So unless you dont care how long it takes to get a chassis I would pick anything else. I was thinking of upgrading my but stock on my other cadex but now I dont. It took 6 weeks to get a replacement rail for my first chassis because they said they had to go back to fabrication. I guess they dont keep anything in stock and dont want to tell you that.