Looking to purchase a new table saw, and while I'm leaning heavily towards a Dewalt I thought I'd post this up to see if anyone might know of something better. I'm talking about jobsite/portable table saws or possibly a hybrid here, not a cabinet saw. I'd love a cabinet, but I don't really have the room for one and I wouldn't use it enough to justify the additional cost. So who has what and what do you like/dislike about it?

I've pretty much narrowed my decision down to the Dewalt DWE7491RS at this point. It's right rip of 32 1/2" is the widest of any of the portable units I've seen, and I like their fence system and the fact that it's designed to store all the tools/accessories on board (I'm real good at losing stuff). The only real down side I've come across is that some complain about how loud they are, but don't ever mention what they're comparing it to.

The only other one that I was seriously considering thus far was the Rigid R4512 Hybrid, but it's not near as portable as the Dewalt.

The Delta 36-5152 Hybrid would be nice, but it's twice the money of the Dewalt or Rigid.

And for the love of God, don't anyone mention Craftsman as I won't waste another penny on the garbage they're peddling these days.