Im going to go ahead and try out the imr 4350. Im mostly using it on my daughters new 243 axis ll she is getting. I think it will be a nice adequate powder to push her 70 gr match king down range. But, I keep an eye out for h4350 when ever I am ordering something i generally just throw in a pound of Hodgdon but crap that hasnt been the case in several orders lately. With all the creedmoors hitting the market on top of the 260 and 243's its extremely hard to find. You can get IMR everywhere though.

What are your experiences with imr4350?

I use a ballistics calculator that uses a temperature sensitivity factor and Im not quite sure how that is used. I THINK it is a factor calculated by the software based on multiple records of mv's at differing temperatures. I guess you could go with that at first and then go out and shoot at multiple temps to true it.

I think I read somewhere that you should be inputting the ammunition temperature by using an IR thermometer and not air temperature anyhow. Overkill?

Just trying to possibly plan ahead for the sensitivity of other powders seeing as how the h4350 is really drying up. But again I had heard that the IMR didnt seem too sensitive either but that information could have been based on ambient temps and not ammo temps.