Hello everyone, I haven't been on in a while but have been doing a lot of lurking here lately. I had back surgery 3 weeks ago and am bored out of my mind because I cannot get out of the house.

Anyway, since deer season is over now I decided to try to find an alternate bullet to shoot in my little rifle. I have been shooting 139 gr for deer which slams them but was looking for something a little lighter. I found some 120 gr spritzers to try and was going to load up some rounds to take to the range as soon as I heal up good enough to drive. I started looking around and saw several people mentioning Dan Newberry's "OCW" test and the ladder test so I did a little more research and decided on the "OCW" test since I am not interested in walking 500 yards at this point for the ladder test. Maybe after the back heals up.

Tonight I loaded up a bunch of rounds and am ready to hit the range as soon as possible. I am shooting the test with an Axis in 7mm08 which is currently in its Tupperware stock that I will soon switch to a Boyd's as soon as it arrives. Then I will hit the range to try to find the OCW and get her dialed in. I am anxious to see how it turns out. It shoots well now but just looking for the best recipe for this little rig. I guess it never ends does it....Will let y'all know how it goes.