Thread: Model 11 .243

MarlinMatt

Model 11 .243

Savage .243 model 11
    Hey all, new to the forum this may be a loaded question as it seems there are a lot of variances. I recently took an 18 foot fall from a hang on stand. Luckily I was alright the synthetic/composite black stock didn't fair as well, and split prior to the trigger guard. So I called savage giving them my serial number and they could not help me and told me they no longer had that particular stock. It's about 5 years old (accu trigger) package deal with a Simmons scope. Can anyone help me find the stock and trigger guard for this gun? Absolutely love my savage.

Post a pic? I have a B&C M40 coming Monday for my 11 wont need the synthetic after that. My is a Varmint barrel 11VT.

Check out Boyd's web site and take a look at the laminate stocks he makes. They usually required glass bedding and/or pillars but are good value for the money.
    Vietnam Vet, Jun 66 - Dec 67

cblank85
    I actually have a stock for the savage model 11 off of a 22-250 that should work just fine. I do not have the trigger guard but that should be easy to locate

Check Stockys. They have all kinds. Hope you were wearing a harness!
    "An armed society is a polite society"
    "...shall not be infringed" What's the confusion?

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.