well as most of you know i asked about this and then decided to order one...i ordered the forser original trimmer,a #1 collet,the power adapter and the 3 way cutter head $101 bucks after the round up...this is one of 3 packages that was MIA in the mail/UPS and 2 of the 3 showed up last night...anyway after reading the mixed reviews on these i wasnt expecting to be impressed to be honest so i got it set up and trimmed a couple of cases and needless to say i wasnt impressed.

the outside blade was not chamfering the cases so i adjusted it and got it set then noticed the cases were still the same length so it wasnt trimming...after looking a little harder i found the the length set ring wasnt allowing the cutter to contact enough to trim...DOUH...so me being in a hurry to try it wasnt paying attention and the outside blade was probable set perfect from the factory...so after a little MORE adjusting i got it set up but may have to back the outside blade off just a little more.

after trimming a couple of case with it i was quite surprised at how well it works so i went out and made a mount for it that also supports the drill and trimmed a few more cases and with a little more fine tuning i trimmed 35 or so cases and every cases was 2.028 to 2.0285 and both the inside and outside cuts are supper clean...i will play with the forser for awhile but i will say that i am at this point impressed enough that i might just buy a gracy power trimmer!!

the 3 way head...

the fine adjustment screw and on the other side of the ring is the course adjustment set screw...

the 10min plywood base...

a trimmed case....

IMHO...worth every penny of $101 bucks as case trimming is one part of loading im not real fond of!!