So I recently picked up a new take off barrel in 6.5 Creed off the classifieds here and decided that I would build a dedicated longer range hunting rifle for the wife that would be more comfortable to shoot from the prone position. I found a great deal on a lady hunter stock that looks like it would work perfectly for the terain and conditions we hunt so I am well on my way. I do however have a few questions about parts and compatibility for this build. What I am going to need for sure is the detachable box mag frame and bottom mag plate for a short action center feed stock. I am wanting the plastic versions as opposed to the metal ones to help keep weight down. I have part numbers for the long action ones but I would like part numbers for what I need before I call Savage or if anyone has some currently for sale I am in the market. The other questions that I have are that the action that I have is a Model 11 top bolt release center feed. The stock I have coming is for the bottom bolt release, can I inlet the stock to fit this setup or is it better to convert to the bottom bolt release? I really don't care for the bottom bolt release at all so if it's possible to keep the top bolt release thats the way I would like to go. I do have a bottom bolt release trigger guard already so that should be able to fit right in no problem. Any insight and suggestions are welcome thank you in advance.