I have an older savage 110 in 30-06. It doesn't have an accutrigger. It has a 22 inch barrel and since I have had it since new and after shooting about 3-4 rounds the shot brass will literally get stuck in the chamber. You have to smack the bolt to get it to get the brass out.
My first thought is it was an over pressure round. However this happens with both commercial ammo and reloads. And the first few rounds are fine. It is like once the barrel heats up the brass won't release from the chamber or something.
I have checked headspace and it closes on a go gauge and the bolt will go to about the 2 O'clock position then stop so headspace seems fine. The case will be slightly bulged at the web area when this happens. The first few rounds don't bulge.

The only thing I can think of is that the barrel/chamber has an issue or rough spot in it causing the problem. I'm about ready to just re-barrel it to a 338-06 or perhaps just keep it as a 30-06.
I have shot 125-180gr bullets (reloads and commercial) and it does it on all of them.
I have also used cast bullets ran slow and it will happen with them too but it just takes longer...perhaps 10-12 rounds.

Can anybody think of something I haven't tried or thougt of yet.

Thanks