well im am EXTREMELY happy with my short action remodel...i shot it at a 600yds F-class a few weeks ago and my shots were drifting high and low..not by a lot but enough to see the load needed a little fine tuning and a .005 adjustment in seating depth did the trick...FROGGY WAS RIGHT !!

ive struggled this year to move up from expert into the master class in the varmint match...well it happened today and in a big way...i shot a 36 and had highest score of the match...and honestly i think i could of shot a clean 40 if i hadnt made a couple of mistakes...first i was still trying to get set up when they called fire on my first string and was about 45 seconds in before i fired my first round so i was rushing to get the other 4 off before i timed out.
now this one is going to make you guys that shoot matches laugh...you know how you feel when you shoot a wrong target right? well i not only shot at the wrong squirrel it was on the wrong line and the bad part was i had plenty of time and wasnt rushed. my last string i had a clean going until pulled my last shot....4 misses outta 40 rounds...im ok with that!!...for this year!!!