Thread: CDI bottom metal issues

CDI bottom metal issues

I got a manners EH1 CF stock last year for my model 10 predator thats inletted for CDI bottom metal. I’m sure most of you know CDI is no longer around and I can’t find their bottom metal anywhere, except Australia and the company doesn’t have an export license. My rifles a bottom bolt release with 4.4” action screw spacing. Would anyone happen to have the bottom metal I need or know where I can get it? Really appreciate it guys.

Basic Member
    Sounds like you need to take a vacation in Australia. Have you tried to contact anyone at the old CDI phone # or sent an email to them? I don't know if he has any family that took control over his asset's,but I'd bet there is still some bottom metal kits setting around some where.

You might try the PTG bottom metal for that stock. It may need to be altered for it to fit,but that is an option for you.

http://pacifictoolandgauge.com/savag...ealth-dbm.html

Quote Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
    Sounds like you need to take a vacation in Australia. Have you tried to contact anyone at the old CDI phone # or sent an email to them? I don't know if he has any family that took control over his asset's,but I'd bet there is still some bottom metal kits setting around some where.

You might try the PTG bottom metal for that stock. It may need to be altered for it to fit,but that is an option for you.

http://pacifictoolandgauge.com/savag...ealth-dbm.html
    Haha how bout it. I did try the number, a recording asks you to state the purpose of your call. I got a few words in and it said delete this contact from your phone and hung up. I’ll call PTG today Scott at savage gunsmithing recommended that when I spoke to him yesterday.