loaded up some .270win the other day to see what I could get out of the Hornaday 150gr SSTs. Loaded H4831 from 52-56g in .5gr increments. NOTE: 56.0 is over max. anyways it started out pretty ugly. 2" groups were pretty much the norm some a little bigger some a little smaller. All are loaded .020 off lands. I was getting a little disappointed until I got to 55.5gr round. WOW! is an understatement group dropped to 1/2" 56gr shot three inch group. I didn't have my calipers with me so the old trusty ruler was all I was using, but I got the targets marked and will go back and measure and update the old range book. now to fuss with the OAL a little and see if I can get it any tighter, but I am truely happy with that. The weird thing is this is the first time I has shot a development load that didn't have a clear node at the bottom end of the min/max. Anyways the Savage is happy and so am I. Unfortunately I ran out of time and didn't get to shoot the .243 load workup I put together. Really wish they would get there act together on our local range. Drtiving an hour and a half is getting old. I got more bullets then I have time to shoot at this rate.