Initially looking to buy a Remington precision rifle, I came across the 10 ba in creedmoor caliber. It has the exact body style of the 110 ba only its short action. I got ahold of savage and the individual I spoke with didn't even know they made them. Well come to find out, there were only about 16 ever built. At least this is what I understand from information I have gathered so far. I was wondering if anyone here has any light to shed on this particular rifle. The way I understand it is savage built two initially, one for two different corporations. Then built 14 more and brought them to a shot show a few years ago and that is where the seller picked up every last one of them.

Now the part I don't know and would like to. Were they built by the custom department? And if so were they accurized a little more than production rifles.

My experience so far with shooting it. The trigger seems to adjust a bit lighter than my 338 LM in 110 BA and is noticeably more crisp. Also after painstaking break in. Its extremely accurate. .5 moa or better. I cant shoot any better than that even if the rifle could.