Thread: B&C vs. HS precision

Basic Member

B&C vs. HS precision

Trying to decide which to go with, leaning towards B&C fully adjustable A5. If I go with the standard non adjustable version this is where I start to consider HS. I like the HS foreend alot more but like the B&C grip and rear end better. Seems that theyre construction is pretty similar. I think I will end up going with B&C unless I can find a deal on a HS, are the bedding blocks pretty much the same? anybody with experience feel free to weigh in.

LongRange
    Do your self a favor and go with the A-5 B&C...awesome stock...i shot one for a few years and can tell you that you will like the adjustability.

What action are you going to use?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRange View Post
    Do your self a favor and go with the A-5 B&C...awesome stock...i shot one for a few years and can tell you that you will like the adjustability.

What action are you going to use?
    most likely a Hog Hunter in .223 unless I can find a used 10pc in .223 or some kind of used FC or FCP. Basicallly want .223, medium contour, hog hunter or 10pc bolt handle and threaded barrel.

Basic Member
    I have a problem with HS because of this.

http://blogostuff.blogspot.com/2008/...nt-by-lon.html

http://www.atomicnerds.com/?p=2268

They make a good stock, and fine rifles. I will never buy another one of their products. I will stick with B&C for that type of product.