Thread: Will it fit

Basic Member

Will it fit

I see this all the time. "I have this part that i took off my rifle will it fit my other rifle?". What in blue blazes is going on here? It is not good enough for you where the factory said it should be but it is on a different rifle. What am i missing? Maybe i am just getting set in my ways as i get older.
    Bolt handles and triggers are the main parts i am aiming at here.

Rant over.
    "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (New King James Version)

There are many interchangeable parts out there, especially on the two items you mentioned.

Dennis
    [B][SIZE=3]Dennis[/SIZE][/B]

Basic Member
    Some people are not only too ignorant to read the fine print, they cant read the bold print ,either.
    "As long as there's lead in the air....there's still hope.."

And now you know why I eventually broke down and made the videos on primary extraction to demonstrate why you shouldn't use a 110 bolt handle on an Axis. And even after doing so there are some out there who still wanted to argue the fact.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Basic Member
    Dennis you missed the point. It goes like this. This has to be the stupidest( insert gun part) ever put on a gun so i am taking it off. Later you hear, l think i will take this stupid part and put it on a different gun so i have something to complain about after people forget i called it a bad part.
    Fred and Jim get it.
    "And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (New King James Version)