Ok guys I know this is a savage forum and I have been a forum member her for a while BUT I figured id post this question here before trying else where. I have a remington 700 mountain SS which has an aftermarket trigger set at 2lbs and is just a dream to shoot (sweet trigger and very smooth bolt) but it is not crazy accurate. It will only hold 1MOA which is fine since I use it mainly as a mountain gun anyways. Well, sadly, after a few years of use I determined that I think I want to change calibers on it. It is currently a 3006 which is fine but im thinking of going a little smaller in all honesty. Maybe 260, 7mm-08...etc. Instead of having it rebarreled I was contemplating going to a rem-age system which requires having your receiver milled to be able to accept that notch thing on the savage style recoil lug. Any ideas where I can ship mine to have this done for not crazy price? If they are a gun smith with FFL can I ship direct to them through UPS/FedEx or USPS or do I have to go through an FFL? Is the barrel for the rem-age a specific type barrel? The reason I ask is what if the rem-age loses popularity...could the barrels suddenly be stopped being made...Any other thoughts? thanks!