Thread: Hey from So. Cal.

Egg726

Hey from So. Cal.

Hello everybody, Egg is my nick name and 726 is my weld qualification numbers here at Chevron, born and raised in Huntington Beach Ca. Did 4 years in USMC as a welder from 89' to 93', best thing I ever did, thou didnt seem like it at the time. I have worked in the metal industry ever since I got out of USMC, doing welding, machine shop and tool and die work. Grew up shooting guns with my dad and I am now teaching my two daughters, 6 & 8. Just bought my first Savage model 12F in 6.5 x 284, haven't even shot it yet!! Currently shooting Rem 700 30-06. Just got into reloading a few months ago, its a great and expensive hobby that I will be doing for a long long time! I look forward to gaining lots of knowledge from you folks and I will try to do my homework before asking any repetitive questions!! Take care and will talk soon!! Egg726 out!!!

Team Savage
    Welcome aboard

Welcome
    Rick_W
    CPO-USN(Ret)
    You don't know what you don't know.

Basic Member
    Welcome neighbor! Fellow native here.

I'm trying to do the same with my two daughters as well (you're about a year ahead of me).

Good, knowledgable folks here. The page classifieds are more than worth their cost, IMHO. Hit me up if you decide to build a new gun or swap barrels, and I'll loan you my action vice and nut wrench.

Egg726
    Sounds good.. Thank you much jbjh and everyone else.

Welcome!
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

Members who have read this thread in the last 1 days: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.