So I have narrowed my stock choices down to these two. They are in my budget, and both have good reviews.

I honestly like them both, the Ultimate Sniper having the adjustable comb seems very nice, but the grip kinda makes me nervous, Ive read that its very vertical and doesn't lend itself well to ergonomics.

On the other hand, I like the looks of the tactical, but have read issues on the magazine not seating well, or the factory bolts not working on the stock. I would prefer it to be a drop in install, and I can't find any "how to" videos or blogs on making the factory HH magazine work in it if it requires additional work. Im relatively handy with basic tools, but Ive never used anything like epoxy or anything yet, I would hate to experiment on my new stock and mess it up.

I have a Savage Hog Hunter in .308, it is the most updated model (if there is such a thing, was purchased new last week).

Anyone have any experience with these? I know someone mentioned they loved the Ultimate Sniper for prone shooting, but I will be about 25% prone, 75% bench. Weight isn't a factor, as I don't compete, just shoot for fun at the range.

Help me Savageshooters... You're my only hope!