I currently have a model 12 fv blue varmint barrel with the accu stock in .223. I have a few different ideas on where to go and would like some advice. I am going to be picking up an unturned .224 Shilen 8 twist barrel to have a friend turn into a long range coyote/steel gun using 75-85 VLDs for the winter. Mike Bellm will be doing a 6.5 barrel for long range steel sometime after December as well and I plan on swapping barrels back and forth accordingly
Question 1.
Leaning towards 22-250AI because i already load 22-250 and lapua brass is available. Is it worth the extra time and money to go with 22x47 improved or 22-243 improved, and why.
Question 2.
I have been looking to convert the bolt and have realized that there are a few different options in bolt head sizes/shapes/firing pins. I saw that I can purchase a complete bolt from midway for $109. I don't intend to rebarrel back to .223 so I don't necessarily need two bolts, but I figured for the money it might be nice to have around, and coming straight from savage it should be decent quality. I have done some research on the subject but I don't know who I should order from and exactly what to order so I haven't pulled the trigger.
So, buy the whole bolt, or just the parts? What exactly is needed?
Question 3. Barrel nut, wrench, action vice.
What exactly is needed? What can I live without? Where to purchase? Is a small shank nut the same across the board or is there different styles? Do I need an action vice? What vendors take care if the forum that deserve my business, but also who to avoid?
Question 4. Accu stock.
Will a cheaper replacement stock perfom any better than the accustock or is it a waste of money for a 600 yard gun?
Question 5. Internal magazine modification
Will the internal mag for the .223 work for any other chamberings and what modifications and parts do I need to buy to make this work?

Thanks in advance for the help.