Thread: What year is this 110?

Dakotabaker98

What year is this 110?

My local pawn shop has a pre accutrigger model 110 in 30-06 for 325. It has a Simmons scope that I will trash but first off is the rifle worth it. Second what year were these made. It looks just like the one I'm the link I will have posted below. Also will these actions and barrels fit after market stocks from hogue etc. Thanks!

http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/...CCBD32B15EECC0

Without the serial number we really can't give any accurate estimate on the DOM. One in the pic is a pre-Accutrigger gun which means it could have been made anywhere between the mid 1980's and 2008 or so. As far as aftermarket parts compatibility, being a long-action is should be a problem as the screw spacing is the same between center-feed and staggered-feed models and it will have a standard shank barrel being a 30-06. At that price I'm pretty confident in guessing that it's a flat-top action which would put it's DOM before 2003.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain

Dakotabaker98
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Baker View Post
    Without the serial number we really can't give any accurate estimate on the DOM. One in the pic is a pre-Accutrigger gun which means it could have been made anywhere between the mid 1980's and 2008 or so. As far as aftermarket parts compatibility, being a long-action is should be a problem as the screw spacing is the same between center-feed and staggered-feed models and it will have a standard shank barrel being a 30-06. At that price I'm pretty confident in guessing that it's a flat-top action which would put it's DOM before 2003.
    Was a little confused with what your were saying about stocks. But I think from what I gathered your saying aftermarket stocks will fit? Also can this be a MOA gun? Thanks!

Dakotabaker98
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Baker View Post
    Will the hogue stocks fit this. It's got a serious number starting with a "F" and the number is in the 7,000 area. Forget the exact seriel number!

I can't see why one wouldn't, but I'd call Hogue to verify as I'm not well versed on their current offerings. Just tell them it's a 110 long action staggered feed non-AccuTrigger.
    "Life' is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." ~ John Wayne
    “Under certain circumstances, 
urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.” —Mark Twain