Finally I managed to get my SHH to the range. The rife is a .308 stock with just a DPMS Miculek muzzle brake.

I have my Leupold VX-R 4-12x scope on quick release mounts and 2-piece bases.

First of all I have to say that for the price of rifle, we are getting an excellent package.

Then, the muzzle brake. WOW! it really tames the rifle. I did not know what to expect to tell you the truth, but it really makes a big difference. I had shot the rifle without it too and it kicks as a typical 308, but now with the brake, I feel I am shooting my 5.56 if not less! Very hard to go back without it now! LOL!

I am a fanatic of the Sierra Match King 168. I have shot probably 20-25 different brands, types and the performance of the SMK is simply unbeatable!

I only took half a box with me today and after zeroing my scope, here's my attempts for decent groups...

this is my last 2 rounds group...

I tried and some Fusion 165gr and some American Eagle 150gr. for both, the groups were in the 1.5 moa range, very acceptable for hunting, without even trying to shoot great... Just aim and shoot, no controlled breathing, no nothing...

And here's some photos of the rifle with the brake doing its job...