OK guys help me out. I put a 20 VarTarg together with a Savage target action and a Benchmark barrel. I put the barrel on myself. Took it out to break the barrel in and get the scope on and it shot fine. It actually shot a .284 four shot group in the first 10 shots; shoot and clean, shoot and clean, 3 shots and clean. So I have two different powders I am working up and NONE of them will load. The bolt will just not quite close! OK, so I check the case length and the clean cases will not close. I trimmed 2 cases down a bit, same length. One will close and the other will not let the bolt close. OK, so I run it through the full length resizer and the bolt will close on it. I run a loaded bullet that would not load and now it will let the bolt close. I have a 3 piece Redding bushing die set. I unfortunately mixed the new unfired but neck sized brass in with the once fired cases. I do not understand what I am doing wrong. Seems like the new and once fired cases should both work fine. Any ideas as to my mystery?