Not sure if this belongs here or the "help me decide" forum.

Currently have a 110 FCP HS. Took a precision rifle class over the weekend and had a blast! Took her out to 1000yds and hit a 4" clay!

My issue is that I can't get a good, consistent and comfortable cheek weld. I had a Bradley adjustable rest but ended up taking it off bc even at full adjustment it was too low. One of the instructors built me a new one up out of foam mat and tape. That go me to the right height (about 1.75" over stock comb), but not where I need to be laterally (need to go to the bolt side more). To remedy this I have been looking for a new chassis. My fear is that a chassis with an integrated adjustable stock or a chassis with no stock and a Magpul PRS added still won't get me where I want/need to be in order to be comfortable behind the scope. I also don't want to lose any accuracy, or end up with a lighter overall weapon (trying to keep the recoil level where it is!)

Any thoughts on a chassis that could do the trick? Been looking at the masterpiece arms BA chassis, but again, cheek rest rise appears to be minimal, and no lateral adjustment.

Thanks