So I have been grabbing up as much .22 as I can and am going to be doing an accuracey test with all of these :) I have hunted around enough to know who has .22 because it is very hard to come by but I know have a standing order of RWS target and Hornady .17 HMR vmax at a very cool little local store.
This weekend I will be testing these and at 100 yards, Im sure I can get tiny groups at 50 but I shoot at 100+ 95% of the time. Heres what I have so far

I will be usuing my MKII in a boyds with a Ncstar (dont laugh its actually quite solid) Shooter 6x24x50AO

It seems to really like CCI so far but does pretty well with most rounds. I also will be testing to see if the Tactical Solutions Compensator affects accuracy or not. Any ideas/ suggestions on how to do the testing? I was thinking 5 or 10 round groups with each type waiting about 20 minutes in between brands to let the barrel cool. Also the POI will shift with the corresponding velocity changes which I think I can handle with my mil dot reticule. Photos coming soon.....