Well, I sold my 110 FCP HS Precision .300 win mag and replaced it with the .338 version The HS Precision was definitely nice, especially with the KMW Loggerhead, but it was a bear to lug around and I would prefer more stock adjustability for ELR bench shooting. That being said, what would y'all recommend as far as aftermarket chassis options go?

The XLR Evolution/Carbon chassis is the first that jumps out, and money aside, definitely looks like the best option at this point. But I also ran across the MDT LSS "compact" chassis, which also looks nice. Does anyone have any experience with either of these? What other options are there that you would recommend? I would just go AIAX if I could find one, but I've yet to see one that will fit Savage long actions yet.

I don't want to say money is no object as it will definitely play a role in my decision, but I'm a big proponent of the "buy once cry once" mentality. I would prefer to get a good quality chassis even if it is more expensive. Looking for any opinions or insight. Thanks!