Hey Ive been lurking on here for awhile. Been shooting since I was a kid but only bought my first gun about a year ago. Savage 9317TR. Been getting into precision shooting a lot (at least doing my best to educate myself) I bought a Ncstar MKIII mil dot 6x24x50 for my savage. I realize this is a very cheap scope but it holds zero and is clear enough out to 400 yards (max range I shoot with this gun). I am going to be picking up 2 more bolt guns in the future. A savage mkII FVSR so I can have a nice little suppressed .22 and a savage hog hunter in most likely .308 (eventually throwing it in a chassis system maybe MDT LSS). I want to get a nicer mil based scope that I can use for most precision bolt gun applications. I want a mil based reticule and turrets but something more than just your standard army mil dot. Ideally something with some sort of Horus reticule. I want to do this without breaking the bank, lets be honest I'm 25 and don't make that much. I do realize the value in spending the cash to have nice glass. I'd like to just get one scope to use on the .17 and .308 so I can put the Ncstar on the .22. Something with a max mag of around 20, an obj. of around 44-50, mil horus reticule and mil turrets for a decent price. Does such a scope exist? I simply don't have Schmit and Bender, Nightforce, etc money. Also I shoot most of the time prone off a bipod but also shoot off folding tables and occasionally go up to the mountains and shoot of shooing sticks or whatever odd position I need to take.