Thread: New Poly Mag from Magpul for ACIS

New Poly Mag from Magpul for ACIS

Does anyone know if this is going to work with Sav 10FCP-SR ? I've had no luck trying to contact Magpul thru their website.
    Thanks
    KK

The PMAG 5 7.62 AC is a reliable and durable polymer magazine compatible with AICS-spec bottom metal and short action cartridges built on a 0.470" case head.. It comes standard as a 5 round capacity magazine for hunting regulation compliance, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity of the magazine to 6 for field, competition or combat use. Built using M3 technology, this magazine is advanced in both material and manufacturing processes, and we’ve given it more features to make it the most advanced, reliable bolt action magazine on the market.
    [B][I][U]" We have met the enemy.... and he is us ! "[/U][/I][/B][I] (POGO)[/I]

Read through this thread to determine whether your FCP-SR is the original model, or the cheapened current model.
    http://www.savageshooters.com/showth...s-been-changed
    If yours is the current version, the Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC will not work without some modification, either to the rifle, or the magazine itself.
    Originally Posted by keeki
    Guess it doesn't really matter. If ya cant afford $15, you won't be buying much anyways

Thanks Hotolds442.....yes sir...mine is one of the "originals". I'm still waiting for reply from Magpul via e-mail.
    KK
    [B][I][U]" We have met the enemy.... and he is us ! "[/U][/I][/B][I] (POGO)[/I]