Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colorado pot.

Quote Originally Posted by DanSavage View Post
    In my view alcohol is way more dangerous than pot.
    And motorcycles are more dangerous than cars. That doesn't lessen the danger of you getting killed driving to work. Pot is bad, period. The fact alcohol is as bad or worse means nothing. So is falling of a roof.
    We are lending money we don't have, to kids who can't pay it back, to train them for jobs that no longer exist.

LongRange
    Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    And motorcycles are more dangerous than cars. That doesn't lessen the danger of you getting killed driving to work. Pot is bad, period. The fact alcohol is as bad or worse means nothing. So is falling of a roof.
    i agree...and ive fallen off a few roofs...been roofing for 31yrs...the fact is pot is coming and with the money involved you can not stop it...is it right? is it wrong? will it make our already lazy/entitled society lazier or more entitled? or dumber? i doubt it!!! it all started when we wanted better for our kids...im guilty...$500 dollar Christmases...$250 dollar birthdays...$20 bucks here $20 bucks there and DO NOTHING FOR IT!!!...if i wanted $20 bucks when i was a kid YOU WORKED for it!!!
    i also remember getting my A$$ whipped for not addressing people as sir or mam...is it drugs(pot)that changed everything...NO!!!...it was wanting better for our kids!!
    AND THE BIGGEST THING OF ALL...THE INTERNET!!! do i blame the internet for our problems???...NO!!! but it is a large part of societies problems...all the SH!T going on now was going on 20yrs ago BUT IT WASNT IN YOUR FACE LIKE NOW!!!....the rabbit hole is DEEP!!!

and are motorcycles more dangerous than cars??? YOU BET YOUR A$$ THEY ARE...because theres more STUPID people in the world!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LongRange View Post
    will it make our already lazy/entitled society lazier or more entitled? or dumber? i doubt it!!!.................................

and are motorcycles more dangerous than cars??? YOU BET YOUR A$$ THEY ARE...because theres more STUPID people in the world!!!!
    If stupid people are the cause of motorcycles being more dangerous than cars, what do you think will happen when they ingest pot? Will they suddenly become more intelligent?
    We are lending money we don't have, to kids who can't pay it back, to train them for jobs that no longer exist.

LongRange
    Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    If stupid people are the cause of motorcycles being more dangerous than cars, what do you think will happen when they ingest pot? Will they suddenly become more intelligent?

Nope!!

Basic Member
    Notice how were talking more about these type issues, and the small percentage of blacks causing riots,
    than we are about the roughly 25% of the Mexican population living here and stealing jobs?
    Lets keep talking untill their all citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by yobuck View Post
    Lets keep talking untill their all citizens.
    Don't worry, you won't have to talk for very long. The Hildabeast will have them all citizens before she finishes her first term. Then you can put a shovel to this country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12