Thread: Bushnell 1x MP @ PSA

Basic Member

Bushnell 1x MP @ PSA

My son bought a Bushmaster carbine and was looking for a red dot sight. I found this at PSA and ordered two. I've never had one in my hands but they have generally good reviews and the price seems right.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.../view/id/13949

Basic Member
    Hmmm.... Stopped at wally world to get some vittle fixin's and swung through the sporting goods department. They had this scope for $179 so I checked it out. Unfortunately, I was not impressed. The display unit's glass had a fairly dark blue tint and slightly canted reticle.
    $69, (with a straight reticle) maybe. $179, no way. Keeping my fingers crossed the ones ordered are a far cry better than what I looked at today.

Basic Member
    PSA has some wicked prices. I bought a pistol recently from them that was still $50 cheaper than anywhere in town with shipping and the FFL fee.
    I shot a friend's AR with that optic on it, and it was just OK. It holds zero, and on his, the reticle was straight up and down but the light transmission was bad. It felt like you were looking down a toilet paper tube.
    For what it's worth I ended up going with a Vortex Crossfire 1-4. Still a budget optic, but the glass is clear and bright. Reticle illumination is weak, but the price was right and it carries a lifetime warranty.

Basic Member
    Received the scopes today. Fastest delivery ever from PSA. They are much better than the one I looked at. Reticles are level and the glass only has a faint blue tint typical of red dot scopes.