Thread: Please help! I have a problem to install a B&C medalist A2 stock! Accutrigger!

atti_mac

Please help! I have a problem to install a B&C medalist A2 stock! Accutrigger!

I installed tonight a B&C medalist stock A2 on my Savage 10 FP 24" .308 newer barrel: 4.40" centerfeed
    After I installed , I'm not able to pull a trigger anymore. Took out of the stock , and I saw a the AccuRelease lever blocks the sear!
    What would caused this?
    Here is the photos of the 2 different position:
    [img width=600 height=450]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/Atti_Mac/good.jpg[/img]
    [img width=600 height=450]http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae342/Atti_Mac/bad.jpg[/img]

Re: Please help! I have a problem to install a B&C medalist A2 stock! Accutrigger!

looks like it was bumped and tripped while you were installing the stock. can you cock the gun now?
    .223 Rem AI, .22-250 AI, .220 Swift AI .243 Win AI, .6mm Rem AI, .257 Rob AI, .25-06 AI, 6.5x300wsm .30-06 AI, .270 STW, 7mm STW, 28 nosler, .416 Taylor

atti_mac

Re: Please help! I have a problem to install a B&C medalist A2 stock! Accutrigger!

This is a safety thing of accutrigger. If you try to pull a trigger , not the accu release lever! the trigger will blocked by it. So you can't shoot.

When I cock the gun and a bolt lever is up (open) I can pull the trigger no problem.
    The moment I'm closing (pushing down) the level, the trigger slightly pulling, and everything stock. If I pushing up the bolt lever , the trigger is fine again.

I don't know why...

Basic Member

The rear of the trigger is dragging inside the stock. Open up the stock with a dremel for more clearance.
    "As long as there's lead in the air....there's still hope.."

dcloco

Is this with the action in the new stock?

If so, the stock is not inletted enough for the accutrigger...at the rear.

When you tighten the action screws, makes contact with the rear of the trigger, not allowing it to function correctly. Have had to dremel this area in a couple of different stocks - factory and aftermarket, when using an accutrigger.

atti_mac

I fixed! I don't know what is fixed a problem, because I did 2 things.
    1, Adjusted the accutrigger
    2, The right side of the pivot pin where is flanged,I just pushed it tight against the housing